Experts You Can Trust

Our techs show up when they are supposed to, and always call 30 minutes ahead to let you know they're on the way.

Our Restoration Specialists are trained to treat appointments as consultations. With this approach we focus on providing expert advice and recommendations on how to cost effectively achieve your goals, all for free.

99% of our jobs are done by our salaried full-time employees. The other 1% is when one aspect of a project is out of our scope of expertise. We will always seek the most qualified partner in these situations and have built a reliable network of partners to help our customers.

We carry $2 million in General Liability Insurance for your protection and Workers Compensation Insurance on all our employees. As well as comprehensive auto insurance on all fleet vehicles.

Superior Technology

Our mortar matching Chameleon Compound is our exclusive patented solution to ensure the best match. We repair Structural and Cosmetic masonry problems; ensuring a complete restoration. The industry's most extensive line of products and services for restoring ALL types of masonry structures - Brick, Stone, Stucco, Concrete, etc.


Expert Technicians

Our technicians receive extensive and continuous training in all aspects of masonry restoration. They are also fully insured with workers compensation for their protection and for yours. We guarantee expert craftsmanship on every job regardless of size or scope. We provide all our employees with an exceptional compensation package - medical & dental insurance, vacation, personal time, and bonuses - reducing turnover and increasing expertise. We proudly proclaim our team of specialists as the finest in the industry - anywhere!


Fully Insured

We carry $2 million in General Liability Insurance for your protection, Workers Compensation Insurance on all our employees. Auto Insurance & A Work Site Safety Training Program to ensure the protection of your property and of our employees.


Satisfaction Guarantee

Our goal is your 100% satisfaction. Brick Restoration proudly stands behind all of our solutions, which is why we guarantee all our work in writing for 1 year; allowing you to see the repair last through seasonal changes and environmental factors.


Reputation

Evidence of our reputation can be seen through a simple Google search. We are also proud to provide any additional references upon request. We are also in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, Houston Apartment Association, Community Association Institute and the Houston Association of Realtors.


Warranty Options

We stand firm behind all of our work and warranty each job through our 1 Year Full Warranty to ensure complete and total satisfaction. It gives us great pride to know that our company has set the standard for quality masonry services in the Houston area for over two decades. We also offer additional warranty options on a per project basis at an additional cost for owners looking for the ultimate in peace of mind.


We make it easy to schedule an estimate.

FREE GUIDE
Everything you need to know about whitewash.
Get Started
If you want the best and hate ugly mortar scars, click below to schedule your FREE estimate today.
Trying to Reach Us?
Our office area telephone and internet lines are down.
CALL 832-492-4177 FOR ASSISTANCE