Work With Us
Brick Restoration, Inc. is a family business that treats each of our employees as part of our extended family.
We offer competitive compensation packages and the following benefits:
Construction Scheduling Manager
Brick Restoration, Inc. is a family business specializing in restoring all types of masonry structures back to their original beauty! For over 25 years we have grown to become Houston's leader in masonry repairs for homeowners and property managers. We love what we do, and we are proud that many of our employees have been with our company for 10, 15, even 20 years!
We are looking for a professional, dependable, detail-oriented Scheduling Manager to join our wonderful team! The Scheduling Manager plans, coordinates and supervises the production schedule for 10 crews to meet established goals for small to medium sized masonry projects, and provide effective and excellent service to customers on a daily basis.
Primary Objectives of a Construction Scheduling Manager
- Collaborate with Estimators, Customers & Crews to plan the daily and weekly production schedule.
- Effectively communicate with customers through phone and email to coordinate initial schedule and communicate changes and updates.
- Examine the scope of work and review bids to fully understand customer expectations and project requirements including equipment, materials, permits, safety requirements, etc. to provide efficient and effective execution of repairs
- Perform site visits on occasion to supervise crews, evaluate customer expectations, review quality of work, identify safety concerns, etc.
- Work with Restoration Specialist to develop detailed project schedules to support the construction process and profitability on larger jobs.
- Track and report weekly, monthly, and quarterly production reports and analysis to management.
- Work with management to create and execute monthly safety & technical training
Required Skills for Success as a Restoration Specialist
- Excellent spoken and written communication with customers, managers & co-workers.
- Efficient time-management and organization skills are a must!
- Proficient computer skills with MS Excel to understand, customize and modify spreadsheets. Experience with email management, CRM software, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish is preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of residential construction experience and/or training. Knowledge of masonry construction is a plus!
- Ability to effectively present safety and technical construction information and respond to questions from customers and crews.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
Compensation & Benefits:
- F/T, M-F 7:30am-4:30pm
- Starting Hrly rate is $17-20/hr + OT & Sat work (Occasionally as needed)
- Annual Bonus Plan
- 401K Company Matching Retirement Plan
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement program
- A friendly work environment and the opportunity for developing your career.
Brick Restoration is located in the Spring Branch area of Houston.
Feel free to take a look at our web site at www.brickrestoration.com for more information.
We look forward to your response!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Construction experience do you have?
- How many years of Scheduling experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you in Houston, TX?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Do you have the following license or certification: OSHA 10?
Use the link below to apply for this job now.