Work With Us
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR DFW LOCATION FOR MASONS AND LEAD SALES.
Brick Restoration, Inc. is a family business that treats each of our employees as part of our extended family.
We offer competitive compensation packages and the following benefits:
Masonry Specialist and Helpers Wanted!
Brick Restoration, Inc. is a family business specializing in restoring all types of masonry structures back to their original beauty! For over 25 years we have grown to become Houston's leader in masonry repairs for homeowners and property managers. We love what we do, and we are proud that many of our employees have been with our company for 10, 15, even 20 years!
We are looking for professional, dependable, experienced masons to join our wonderful team! Masons and helpers will have consistent work and will be extensively trained in our process and project execution. They will work on small to medium-sized masonry projects and provide excellent service to customers on a daily basis.
Primary Objectives of a Mason and Masonry Helper
- Communicate with the Production manager, Estimators, and crew team to execute jobs.
- Effectively communicate with customers when arriving at the job site.
- Examine the scope of work on the work order to fully understand customer expectations and project requirements including equipment, materials, safety requirements, etc. to provide efficient and effective execution of repairs.
Required Skills for Mason or Helper
- Mason: Minimum of 5+ years of residential construction experience and/or training.
- Helper: Knowledge of masonry construction is a plus.
- Efficient time-management and organization skills.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- F/T, M-S 7:30am-5:30pm
- Starting rate averages $ 17-20 per hour
- Annual Bonus Plan
- 401K Company Matching Retirement Plan
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement program
- A friendly work environment and multiple family events throughout the year
Brick Restoration has two locations both hiring for these positions
- Houston 77080
- Irving 75061
Please reach out to our main office at 281-558-1828 to speak to our hiring manager.